share

| More

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hello Again

It has been a while since I have blogged.  I've been busy.  I've been lazy.  I've been wandering a little--losing a little bit of focus about what I desire my life to be about.  I've been distracted by the good and the bad and by the encouraging and discouraging.

I have decided to start a new writing project.  I will still be blogging here at http://www.abranchinthevine,blogspot.com/, but on my new blog http://jesusofthebible.blogspot.com/ , I want to take some time to read through and meditate on the Gospel accounts of Jesus.  I want to get back to first things in my life.  I want to look at what the Bible says about Jesus. I want to learn from His character and delight in getting to know Him more--seeing things about Him I have never seen before and getting back to the things that first captured my heart.  I want to be changed by prayerfully examing who He is and asking Him to make me into who He wants me to be.  I want the passion in me to be re-ignited and strengthened.  The format of this new blog will be small sections of Scripture from the gospel accounts of Jesus and a journal of what God is showing me through this process. 

Feel free to pray for this journey and to join me! 

No comments: