share

| More

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tyrone Wells in Seattle on February 6th


If you get a chance, check out Tyrone Wells in concert at Nuemos (a great Seattle venue) on February 6th. You can get tickets here. http://www.tyronewells.com/tour.aspx I have been listening to his new album “Remain” a lot, and I just love it. You can listen to some songs from it here: www.myspace.com/tyronewells or you can buy his CD on iTunes. I went to his concert back in November and had a really great time. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to go his concert this time (for a good reason-- my cousin Joey, who is basically my little brother, is getting married…so exciting!). I might try to catch Tyrone in another city though. A friend recently described his music like a mix between Coldplay and One Republic. Good stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my FAVORITE cd ever.

Abbey said...

Cool! Thanks Bina, I just got his CD at iTunes... Really like his sound/lyrics so far. I'm looking forward to hearing more... If you have any more recommendations, keep 'em comin'!